SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

amazing does not cover this.

THis is an absolute profoundly huge leap from the movie i had loved since i saw it. the song was solid and fun, always a good pick-me-up song, and now, it got, somehow, even better. cleaner crisper animation, fluid, and better audio, and different lyrics, yet not so much. You (and your team) managed to improve an almost perfect work of art. I am brought to tears as to the show in progress i see here.

Bravo to you all, absolutly golden!

Moustaches Moustaches

shoulda' feared the beard.

I have a hybrid of mustache and beard, the fusion of both powers. Can't fight the raw power of all that fur.

Mario Stupid Adventures Mario Stupid Adventures

a good start.

Impressive first shot. I saw nothing really problematic. Simple, but effecrtive. Gota good sense of humor, but i would suggest dding a keyboard command as well, perhaps the spacebar sometime. I would imagine people with a laptop mousepad would have a bit of difficulty here.

Figure i would give a suggestion. Keep getting better my friend!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

HORROR-IFIC!

This is a totally awsome game, in the most true sense of the word! The only thing i would possibly add to this, might be additional modes, but overall it is an awsome experiance that sent chills up my spine! and pluss,i love the weapon that ends up on the desk... *snicker* very good weapon! also, i like the touch of certain zombies having hard spots and weakspots.

Antar: SOS Antar: SOS

SOS Recieved.

Very well done. Good effects on the lines, however, a few mistakes here and there. Quite faithful to the comic. Came here from there.

My favorite part of your recording, is 'Gods I'm losing it...'

Respect to the quality.

Zenzio responds:

Yeah, I went partially on memory since I had to continue going back and fourth between the program I used to record, and the comic. My microphone was picking up my mouse clicks, so I tried to limit how much I went back to it.

And thanks for leaving a review, it means a lot to hear from my listeners.

A Tribute to Dreamers A Tribute to Dreamers

Brings these dreams to life.

beautiful, my friend... deep and powerful. A painfully true song... one has to bring dreams to life, despite everything around.

I am glad i spotted this, unique title on the side. This is a song that deserves front-page.

This just beings tears to my eyes, it's so magnificent. Not a single thing i can complain about.

Respect.

ThunderHorseL responds:

:D Thank you very much! Cheers!

Run to Japan Run to Japan

I might be weird but,

This song makes me feel like i'm getting ready to ride on an ultra-light fast mech, powering it up, before going all out running, getting to another area. I was even feeling the motion of the cabin in my mind. an impressive work indeed.